Browser Version Support
Most browser versions are supported for viewing our website. The more recent your browser version, the better experience you will have.
- Internet Explorer – Supported for PC only; Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 are recommended.
- Chrome – Supported for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Firefox – Supported for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Safari – Supported for Mac only, Safari 6 and 7 are recommended.
- IOS – Devices running iOS6+ are supported.
- Android – Devices running Jelly Bean 4.1+ are supported; the default Android browser isn't supported; mobile Chrome is supported.
- Make sure your web browser is up to date; click here to see if you are using the current version.
- Windows Updates – if you are running Microsoft Windows, make sure Windows updates are current; keeping your computer up to date is very important.
- Internet Explorer – if you are having trouble accessing the site with Internet Explorer, consider 'Resetting' Internet Explorer as this often clears up a lot of issues; you can get instructions here.
- Internet Explorer - Consider using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer, it can be downloaded here.
- Click here for instructions on how to clear the cache of different browsers; this step often resolves browser-related issues and may improve performance as well.
- "There is a problem with this website’s security certificate" – if you get this message when accessing the website, make sure you are trying to connect to http://kwco.org. Preceding the web address with https:// will cause authentication security errors.
If you cannot open the newsletter you may need to install ADOBE READER, a free software program which you can download by clicking here. During the installation, it is recommended to uncheck the checkbox for McAfee Security Scan Plus.